Ezekiel Bread makes great toast and is so unbelievably healthy. We like to toast it and top with a little butter and organic preserves, either strawberry, raspberry or apricot. We have been eating it for a couple of years now, and even our son likes the Sesame. It is so nutritious that I try to eat it often.
- It’s completely ORGANIC!
- It’s sprouted 100% whole grain bread.
- It’s made from wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet & spelt which make a complete protein. That’s why Ezekiel was able to live eating only this bread with water for over a year. (from the Bible, Ezekiel 4:19)
- The protein quality is very high, so high that it is 84 % as good as the highest known source of protein.
- It has a total of 18 naturally balanced amino acids, all from vegetable sources.
- It does not contain any white flour.
I know from experience that I can have a slice of toasted Ezekiel Bread and a cup of green tea for breakfast and it satisfies me and I don’t get hungry for a while. I even use it to make my favorite peanut butter sandwich.
This bread is in the frozen food section. We buy it at Central Market, but it can also be found in the grocery section at health food stores. It comes in three varieties, our favorites being the Cinnamon Raisin and also the Sesame Seed.
If you’d like to make your own Ezekiel bread, click here.