Version #1: Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce for 2
- 3 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Creamy Garlic & Herb
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 Tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon Molly McButter Natural Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients over low heat
until everything is melted and smooth, probably about 20
minutes. Stir frequently. Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Version #2: Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce for 4
- 3 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Cream Swiss Original Flavor
- 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Creamy Garlic & Herb
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Mix all of the ingredients together over low heat until everything is melted and smooth. Stir frequently.
These are recipes from Weight Watchers.