This is a great way to put leftover turkey to great use!
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup (I use 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk (I use 1 %)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cooked vegetables (I would use carrots, peas or green beans, etc.)
- 2 cups turkey (or chicken if you don’t have turkey)
- 4 cups prepared seasoned stuffing
Mix soups, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and turkey in 3-quart casserole dish. Top with stuffing.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.