- 1 tablespoon oil (I would use EVOO)
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 ounce can French onion soup
- 10 ounce can tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 24 ounce frozen stew vegetables
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add meat. Cook and stir until brown and juices have evaporated. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Serves 4.
Note: Gooseberry Patch offers several cookbooks.