Val says, “This week I have some random questions.”
1. What kind of olive oil do you use?
2.Do you prefer salted or unsalted butter?
3. What size eggs do you usually buy?
4. What’s in the bottom drawer of your fridge?
I have my answers below. Share your answers, leave them in a comment below and I will add them to this post.
1. Extra virgin olive oil (We buy it at Sam’s. Their brand is just as good as Bertolli’s.)
2. Salted butter
3. Large eggs by the dozen
4. I have two drawers. One has romaine lettuce, carrots, avocados, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, and a green bell pepper. The other drawer has apples, oranges and lemons.
I’ll add your answers here:
Karen says, ” Our drawers contain nearly the same things. I guess that is because they are supposed to be crispers.”