Brugo has given me the opportunity to review one of their Brugo Travel Mugs with patented temperature control chambers. I must say the mug I received is trendy looking and works great. I’m not much of a coffee drinker but rather a huge tea drinker, so I tried it with tea and it works just like they say it will.
There are three options, the “tip and cool” setting which lets you tip the mug and then drink your beverage at just the right temperature so you don’t burn your mouth, the “sip” setting for those who like their beverage real hot, and then the “lock” setting to keep the beverage from spilling out.
This mug will be great to take to work, using the “tip and cool” setting” before I leave for work, the “lock” setting while driving and then the “sip” setting after I get to work. One note about the “lock” setting. It works when the mug tips over, not when the mug is turned upside down. It’s not designed to be turned upside down, so if a young child is holding it then you would need to supervise them because it will drip just a little bit if turned upside down.
Brugo Mugs hold 16 ounces, have a stainless steel finish and a no-slip bottom. They also have an ergonomic grip, are very comfortable to hold, and fit most cup holders. This makes the mugs great for a family.
These attractive mugs come in 13 stylish colors. Pictured here are the colors in the Executive series. I received the Seagrass color in this series and really like this color a lot. They have additional colors as well and offer 25% off when you buy 2 or more and free shipping on orders over 50.00. I think these would make great birthday and Christmas gifts.
Now, on to the giveaway. Brugo will be supplying the winner with their own Brugo Mug, valued at $19.95.
HOW TO WIN IT:
Brugo has provided one travel mug for a giveaway. This contest is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. Entries will be accepted until midnight CST Saturday, August 14, 2010.
Subscribe to Healthy Home Blog either by email or feedreader. Leave me a comment below letting me know that you’ve subscribed and what you would drink in a Brugo Mug. It you’re already a subscriber, let me know in the comment. That counts!
(Mandatory entry must be completed first!)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Blog about this giveaway and link it back here (3 extra entries)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (1 extra entry) (leave a comment if you already follow me)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry) (leave a comment if you already follow me)
- Follow Brugo Mugs on Twitter and let them know you found them on Healthy Home Blog (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about my giveaway (1 extra entry per tweet; 2 tweets per day, not back to back)
- “Like” Healthy Home Blog on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- “Like” Brugo Mug on Facebook and leave this message on their wall: “Visiting from Healthy Home Blog” (1 extra entry)
- Put the Friendly Friday button on your blog sidebar (2 extra entries)
* Brugo supplied me with one of their mugs for review and one for a giveaway. However, I was not compensated monetarily for this article and review. The review is strictly my opinion.
I follow Brugo Mugs on Twitter! Tweeted them!
I like Brugo Mug on FB!
I like Healthy Home on FB!
I have subscribed by email and would drink homemade Chai Latte from my new mug
I follow on GFC