Are you familiar with WordWorld? If not, check it out and see if you agree with me that it is one of the best educational TV shows available for children. There are also WordWorld DVDs available, and I’m giving away their new one, “Get Up and Move,” which encourages children to exercise while also teaching them reading skills in a fun way.
WordWorld was the only show that our grandson would watch when he was a year old. As a teacher who has taught many children how to read in first grade, I immediately fell in love with the characters and the influence I knew they must be having on young children learning their alphabet letters and sounds plus teaching them how to read words.
WordWorld is providing one DVD for giveaway. This contest is open to all U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until midnight CST Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
Visit WordWorld – “Where Words Come Alive” and leave a comment telling me who is your favorite character.
Must complete mandatory entry first! Leave a comment if you already follow or subscribe.
- Blog about this giveaway and link it back here (3 extra entries)
- “Like” Healthy Home Blog on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- Click the Facebook “Share” button below this post to share it on your FB wall (2 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry) (leave a comment if you already follow me)
- Click the “Tweet” button below this post to share it on your Twitter feed (1 entry per day)
- Subscribe to my RRS Feed. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Healthy Home Blog’s email updates- see sidebar. (2 entries)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect in my sidebar. (1 entry)
* WordWorld is supplying a DVD for this giveaway. I was not compensated monetarily for this article. This is my honest opinion.