Are you looking for some special recipes? And not only special recipes but healthy ones as well? When loved ones and friends come to visit or even if it’s just our own family at home, we like to fix something special for them on holidays or certain occasions and might need a new recipe. Or maybe we’ve gotten into a recipe rut and fix the same things week after week and need a recipe revival.
Whatever the reason, here are some delicious sounding recipes I’ve seen recently on a Bed & Breakfasts Foodie Blog: Eight Broads in a Kitchen. These recipes come from Kristie at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn which got an award of Innkeepers of the Year a couple of years ago. I can’t wait to try them!
- Monte Carlo Sandwiches– a lower fat twist on the Monte Cristo
- Fruited Ricotta Muffins: a recipe adapted for all seasons
- Nutty Fruit Bars–A Healthful Snack
- Almond-Coconut Crisps, an Afternoon Delight in Hot Springs
- Berry Breakfast Shortcake
- Healthy Organic Quinoa Salad, Perfect for Weight Watchers!