I’m Charla, and I’m so glad you came to visit! This blog is about our homes, happiness in life, and healthy habits for body, mind, and spirit. I’d love to share my experiences with you in this journey we’re all in together. I’d love for you to share your experiences with me, too. I would be honored if you would subscribe to my blog by email so we can share the journey!
So you’ll have a snapshot idea of who I am, here are a few tidbits of information:H
* My relationship with God is the most important thing in my life!
* Jesus is my very best friend!
* I lost my sweetheart & best friend, my husband, suddenly in 2013. We were married 37 years and my heart was completely broken.
* I have a daughter, Christi, & son-in-law who have three precious young children. I love being called, “Grandma!”
* I have a son, Alan, & daughter-in-law who have two cute rescue dogs.
* I have an adorable six pound dog who was a rescue dog. He was out homeless when temperatures were in the 20’s the week before I got him. I don’t know how he survived but I’m thankful God brought us together.
* I’m a graduate of ACU. Go Wildcats!!!
* I’m a recently retired special ed teacher. I love children!
* I taught elementary school for 25 years (special ed, first grade, & second grade).
* I’m a Texas girl – born, raised and still living in Texas.
* I like to do volunteer work.
* Who inspired and encouraged me to become a blogger: my son, Alan
* My other blog: How to Teach Kids
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you come back and visit soon. Leave a comment if you have time – I’d love to hear from you!
Xenia @ Thanks Mail Carrier, Christi @ Frugal Novice (my daughter), and I hosted “Friendly Friday” for over a year and a half. That was a fun experience, and here are the buttons as reminders of all the new friends we made.
Yellow Rose Cafe – Brooke