This is a dip that looks like a cheesecake. Perfect for serving at parties:
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream, divided into 2 equal portions
- 1 envelope McCormick’s Taco Seasoning
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips or Ritz Crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cheeses and beat until fluffy. Stir in 1 cup sour cream and taco seasoning. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Fold in chilies. Pour into 9 1/2″ to 10 1/2″ spring form pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until center is firm. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
After “cheesecake” has cooled for a few minutes, spoon remaining sour cream on top and bake for 5 more minutes. Cool completely on wire rack and refrigerate covered overnight.
The next day, remove “cheesecake” from pan and place on a pretty platter or plate. Spoon on salsa. Serve with chips and crackers.