Until recently, I was unfamiliar with NOVICA. In fact, I had never heard of it, but that soon changed. Part of NOVICA’S mission is this, “At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe. We want you to know about who you’re buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.”
Their handcrafted treasures come from these parts of the world:
- Bali and Java
- Central America
- West Africa
When I was given the opportunity to select something from NOVICA, it took me a while to browse through the jewelry, home decor, and gifts made by talented artisans worldwide. Did I want to get something like Womens Robes, or Sarongs, or maybe Floral Bracelets? There was so much to choose from!
.I finally decided on the beautiful earrings you see below and was excited when a box arrived at our house less than a week after it was shipped. The fine quality of the earrings was obvious as soon as I took them out of the gift box. They were crafted by hand by Lilly Rahmann who uses bronzite and citrine in this unique design. (She is from Thailand and makes other beautiful jewelry as well.) I really do like these earrings!..
For those who are interested in their new home party division, NOVICA LIVE is a great opportunity for you to either become a consultant or host a party:
“For our consultants, getting in early is a big opportunity in direct sales. They’ll be able to make some good money and support artisans worldwide. We’re expanding across the country right now and signing up new consultants every week.”
With that said, on to the giveaway.
One lucky reader will win a $35 gift code to NOVICA. This contest is open to all U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until midnight CST Friday, July 15, 2011. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Visit NOVICA‘s site and let me know in a comment what you might choose if you win.
Be sure and leave a separate comment for each entry. And if you’ve previously subscribed, followed, or liked Healthy Home Blog, let me know that in a comment, too. That counts!
- Click the Facebook “Share” button below this post to share it on your FB wall (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Follow NOVICA on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to Healthy Home Blog by email or RSS Feed. See “Follow Me!” box at the top of this page. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect on my sidebar. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like. Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below. (1 entry per day)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
* I was supplied with a gift code for myself and one for this giveaway. I was not compensated monetarily for this article. All opinions are mine and are honestly given.