This page is under construction. I’m combining my other blog, How to Teach Kids, with Healthy Home Blog. Thank you for your patience!
- April ~ World Autism Awareness
- At-Home Fitness Tips for Children with Autism
- Book Review: “Carly’s Voice” & Autism Tips
ESL ~ ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE:
MUSEUMS & FIELD TRIPS:
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, Illinois
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Park in Texas
- Have you Heard About the Frontier Texas Museum?
- Low-Cost Vacation (or Weekend Field Trip): Austin, Texas
- National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame Located in Ft. Worth, TX
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum in Waco, Texas
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum – A Must if You’re in Austin, TX
- The W.H. Stark House in Orange, Texas
- Zoo or Tropical Forest in Ft. Worth Texas?
RECYCLING / EARTH DAY: