Do you know about Essilor? The reason I do is because I have progressive lenses in my eyeglasses that were made by them. They are awesome lenses, and I’m thankful to have such lightweight glasses that help me see so clearly. When I got my lenses from them, I found out that Essilor just happens to be the leading manufacturer of optical lenses in the U.S., and they are the leader in progressive and anti-reflective coated lenses.
So now that we all know about Essilor, have you heard about their sweepstakes and about Crizal lenses? They are the only No-Glare eyeglass lenses that eliminate the enemies of clear vision (glare, scratches, smudges, dust, and water). Here’s info:
- “The sweepstakes will offer one lucky grand prize winner a MOTOROLA XOOM™ with Wi-Fi, a $1,000 general use gift card and their very own Crizal lenses. The second place winner will receive a $1,000 gift card and Crizal lenses, and the third place winner will receive a $500 gift card and Crizal lenses.”
- The sweepstakes will end on Oct. 31 at 8:00 pm CST. Consumers can play the game and enter the sweepstakes by visiting the CrizalUSA Facebook page and clicking on the Contest tab.
Essilor is also privileged to support the Foundation for Eye Health Awareness and its efforts to educate Americans on the importance of eye health and the importance of taking care of their eyes through its campaign Think About Your Eyes:
- “Essilor, the maker of Crizal lenses, will donate $5 to the Foundation for Eye Health Awareness for each new CrizalUSA Facebook page “like” and another $5 when consumers play the game, up to $20,000. “
Crizal lenses can help adults and children see, look and feel better. Essilor has a great promotion to encourage consumers to defeat the five enemies of clear vision with the “Combat the Enemies of Clear Vision with Captain Crizal®” Facebook game and sweepstakes. These are the five enemies which those of us who wear glasses know can be irritating:
With that said, let me tell you about the giveaway.
One lucky reader will win a $25 Visa gift card. This contest is open to all U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until midnight CST Saturday, November 5, 2011. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Visit CrizalUSA Facebook page and play the “Combat the Enemies of Clear Vision with Captain Crizal®” Facebook game and sweepstakes and leave a comment on the Crizal USA Facebook wall. Say that “Healthy Home Blog sent me here, and I played the game for a chance to win.”
Be sure and leave a separate comment for each entry. And if you’ve previously subscribed, followed, or liked Healthy Home Blog, let me know that in a comment, too. That counts!
- “Like” Healthy Home Blog on Facebook.(1 extra entry)
- Click the Facebook “Share” button below this post to share it on your FB wall (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to Healthy Home Blog by email or RSS Feed. See “Follow Me!” box at the top of this page. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect on my sidebar. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like. Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below. (1 entry per day)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
* I was supplied with a gift card for myself and one for this giveaway. All opinions are mine and are honestly given.