I got this recipe from my daughter, Christi, and it’s really good! It uses stuffing mix which makes it flavorful.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 of the 3-ounce packages of cream cheese with chives
- 1 1/2 cup cubed, cooked chicken (or canned chicken, drained)
- 1 of the 8-count packages of crescent rolls, separated
- 3/4 cup melted margarine or butter
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix (or seasoned bread crumbs)
Cream the softened butter and cream cheese together. Add the chicken, mixing well. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto each roll. Wrap dough to enclose filling, sealing well. Dip each roll into melted butter. Coat with stuffing mix. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.