These individual cheesecakes would be nice to serve at a wedding shower if you wanted something different from traditional cake. They are simple to make with the following ingredients:
- 1 pkg. Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 8-oz pkgs. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 can Nestle Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 21-oz can of cherry pie filling (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees.
LINE 24 muffin cups with paper liners and place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
BAKE for 10-12 minutes until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, canned milk, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
POUR about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in the muffin cups. BAKE an additional 15-18 minutes until the cheese mixture is set. Cool completely. REFRIGERATE for at least one hour. Remove paper liners before serving.
TOP with a teaspoonful of cherries. (Or if red cherries do not go with your color scheme, then you could top with fresh fruit to color coordinate such as kiwi for green, blueberries for blue, etc., or for something neutral you could use shaved chocolate. That’s just my idea.)