This is such a healthy recipe!
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 8 sections
- 2 yellow squash, cut into slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, cut into thin pieces (or 2 teaspoons garlic from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix above ingredients well and place in a large baking dish. Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 12 minutes. Stir. Bake for an additional 12 minutes or until veggies are tender crisp.
Cook on low in a crock pot for 7-9 hours until veggies are tender.