This sounds like a good, easy recipe for the holidays, from my Eat Better America calendar:
- 2 bags (24 ounces each) of Green Giant frozen Broccoli & Three Cheese Sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) fat-tree cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup French-fried onions
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper, and red pepper sauce. Cover and cook on stove top on medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Put in casserole dish and bake uncovered in the oven for 20-25 minutes until veggies are tender. Sprinkle onions on top and bake 5 more minutes.