I hope everyone is well! There’s been so much sickness going around and the flu is getting an early start from what I hear. It’s important for us to keep up our immunity during this time, so here are some important things we can do:
* Get plenty of rest! Prioritize what really needs to be done and don’t lose sleep over things that can wait.
* Drink plenty of water. Water helps to flush out toxins.
* Drink fresh brewed green tea for the antioxidants.
* Eat fresh fruits & veggies and lean meat such as chicken, fish, and turkey.
* Keep your hands away from your mouth and face.
* Wash hands with soap and warm water, especially when around sick germs.
Monday: Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup and salad
Tuesday: Salmon patties, corn, and salad
Wednesday: Carryout (chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, fried okra)
Thursday: Tomato Basil Soup & Chef Salad ToT
Friday: Pizza and salad