Yeah!!! I lost one pound this past week, so that’s a start to losing “5 Pounds in 5 Weeks.” This is what I did:
- ate smaller portions and didn’t get second helpings
- drank lots of tea (regular and green tea) sweetened with Stevia (natural herb with 0 calories) and lots of water
- ate low-fat although we did eat at Chick Fil-A one day. Woops!
- ate three smaller meals and two healthy snacks with protein every day which works best for me (I ate nuts every day – good protein snack)
- chose healthy carbs and tried to limit processed foods, which are usually high in empty carbs, to a bare minimum. I must admit I did make cookies, but I limited myself to three cookies out of the whole batch instead of the usual half a cookie sheet’s worth. (I love cookies fresh out of the oven!)
- limited my candy to one small piece of chocolate on two different days (sigh!)
- stretched daily and went for a long walk on three days