This is such a quick and easy recipe:
- 1 can chicken breast, drained & separated into small pieces
- 1 can black beans, drained (I use organic)
- 1 jar Tostitos Queso, Medium
- 1 pkg Tostitos Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (organic)
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
Top each chip with a little chicken, black beans, and then top with a spoonful of queso. I used to heat these in the microwave, but I’ve recently learned from one of my doctors how the microwave affects food so I’m heating them in our toaster over instead. Heat until cheese melts down a little bit. Top with a slice of avocado (and whatever else you would like).
This is fairly healthy, and half the ingredients are organic.