How would you like to win one of these adorable T-Shirts for your child? PopFunk is providing a WordWorld T-Shirt, shipping included, to the winner of this giveaway.
Our daughter and s-i-l first introduced us to WordWorld when it was the only show that our grandson would watch when he was around a year old. Forget the other educational shows for babies and toddlers, WordWorld was the one that captured his attention. After watching it, I could see why. As an educator, I immediately fell in love with the characters on WordWorld and the impact I knew they must be having on young children learning their alphabet letters, sounds, and actually learning to sound out words and read.
HOW TO WIN IT:
PopFunk is providing one WordWorld T-Shirt for giveaway. This contest is open to all U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until midnight CST Monday, April 25, 2011. Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
Follow “Mr. P,” PopFunk, on Facebook &/or Twitter. (Each one counts as a separate entry. Remember to leave a separate comment for each.)
BONUS ENTRIES: Must complete mandatory entry first! Leave a comment if you already follow or subscribe.
- Blog about this giveaway and link it back here (3 extra entries)
- Click the Facebook “Share” button below this post to share it on your FB wall (2 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry) (leave a comment if you already follow me)
- Click the “Tweet” button below this post to share it on your Twitter feed (1 entry per day)
- Subscribe to my RRS Feed. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Healthy Home Blog’s email updates- see sidebar. (2 entries)
- “Like” Healthy Home Blog on Facebook (1 extra entry)
* PopFunk supplied one of their T-Shirts for a giveaway. However, I was not compensated monetarily for this article. This is my honest opinion.