Here are some great ideas about house cleaning during the holidays:
- Don’t stress about it! Put on some of your favorite music. Music speeds up cleaning and makes it more fun.
- Don’t let clutter get out of control! Spend 10 minutes a day putting things back where they go.
- Prioritize your rooms! Clean the room that is most used by guests first. (probably the living room) Then move on from there.
- Handle mail one time! As you look through your daily mail, either recycle it, put bills in their place, or put it in a basket for things that need your attention. Don’t waste time going through your mail two or three times.
- Kill germs! The last thing you want is to catch a cold or get sick during the holidays. Sanitize telephones, doorknobs, remote controls, light switches, water faucets, refrigerator and microwave door handles, flush handles on toilets, anything that more than one person touches.