Easter is a joyful time of year, when many people remember how Jesus, God’s only son, died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected from the dead and came back to life on the third day. It is a happy time for Christians on Easter and every day because of the relationship they have with Jesus.
Easter eggs have symbolized new life for hundreds of years. They make me think of how we have new life when we become a Christian. This is something I think about often and not just at Easter.
Easter is a time when a lot of families get together for Easter dinner, to hunt Easter eggs, and to enjoy being together. In case you need to refer to any of these Easter posts, here they are for easy access:
- Cute Easter Cupcakes
- How to Save Dyed Easter Eggs
- Oreo Truffle Easter Eggs (easy recipe)
- Sweet Potato Easter Eggs
- Holiday Sweet Potatoes
- Never Fail Pie Crust (make ahead of time)
- Mix in the Plate Pie Crust
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Ribbon Jello Dessert for Spring
- Pineapple Delight Dessert
- Mother’s Holiday Fruit Salad
- Peach Pie Salad